Remember the Chipotle Raspberry Sauce I posted the other day? Well, here is the promised recipe that makes great use of it. This sandwich certainly isn’t everyday lunch fare, but it makes a great once-in-a-while treat that can brighten your day or impress company.
- • 2 slices hearty bread
- • ¼ cup shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- • Enough sliced brie to cover the bread
- • ~1 teaspoon Chipotle Raspberry Sauce
- • 1 teaspoon butter
- Stack slices of brie and shredded chicken on one of the slices of bread. Melt butter in skillet over medium-low heat and place bread in the skillet. As it begins to toast, spread the other slice of bread with the Chipotle Raspberry Sauce and place on top, sauce side down.
- When the bottom slice of bread has sufficiently browned, flip the sandwich over. Be careful not to let the brie and chicken fall out!
- Let the other side cook until it is browned. Remove from the skillet, slice, and enjoy!